A native of rural Iowa, Grant Woodard joins the firm after a decade of working in the highest levels of government and political campaigns. Known for being a fierce competitor and accustomed to high-stakes situations, Grant has been directly involved in some of the most consequential debates and disputes in Iowa and the country.
Prior to joining Wandro and Associates, Grant served as Chief of Staff to U.S. Congressman Leonard Boswell and served in high-profile roles in numerous local, state, and national campaigns.
Grant is engaged in general practice, including, but not limited to commercial litigation, criminal defense, personal injury, and family law.
- State of Iowa (2013)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Iowa
- Drake University Law School, Juris Doctor, 2013
- Grinnell College, Bachelor of Arts in History, 2006
Memberships and Activities
- Iowa State Bar Association
- American Bar Association