Brian Lalor is someone you want on your team. With his big-hearted passion for justice and determination to find the best solution possible, he will fight for you. A committed advocate, Brian is mindful of how his clients’ cases impact their day-to-day lives. He knows that they are often consumed with worry about financial matters or other injuries, and he wants to alleviate their stress. “For me, the part of practicing law best is knowing I’ve helped my clients,” Brian says. “It’s really rewarding to know that I’ve had a positive impact on their lives.”
Brian joined Wandro as a law clerk in 2008 while still a student at Drake University Law School. He gained invaluable experience while actively assisting in the firm’s cases over the next two years until he graduated and was admitted to practice in September 2010. Brian began his career as an attorney at Wandro focusing on some of the largest and most complex bankruptcy cases ever filed in Iowa. He also gained expertise through his review of hundreds of wills, trusts and various other probate matters. Since that time, he has expanded his practice to include other creditor-debtor matters, agricultural law and various business law matters.
- State of Iowa (2010)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Iowa
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Iowa
- Drake University Law School, Juris Doctor, 2010
- Drake University, Bachelor of Arts in History and Political Science, with Minor in Business, 2007.
Memberships and Activities
- American Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Polk County Bar Association
- Board Member, Steven Vail Fine Arts Foundation
- Delta Theta Phi