A native of rural Iowa, Grant Woodard joins the firm after a decade of working in the highest levels of government and political campaigns. Known for being a fierce competitor and accustomed to high-stakes situations, Grant has been directly involved in some of the most consequential debates and disputes in Iowa and the country.
Prior to joining Wandro & Associates P.C., Grant served as Chief of Staff to U.S. Congressman Leonard Boswell and served in high-profile roles in numerous local, state, and national campaigns.
Grant is engaged in general practice, including, but not limited to commercial litigation, criminal defense, personal injury, and family law.
- State of Iowa (2013)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Iowa
- Drake University Law School, Juris Doctor, 2013
- Grinnell College, Bachelor of Arts in History, 2006
Memberships and Activities
- Iowa State Bar Association
- American Bar Association